We're just as in touch with our right brain as we are with our left. Our marcomm creative and media strategy spans your entire media mix from public relations, brand and creative strategy, social media, web development & analytics, SEO, CRM integration and reporting. Your marketing is only as good as your next big idea.
We start with a full evaluation of existing brand assets, marketing materials and corporate communications to identify areas of improvement with regards to messaging, aesthetics and communication. Next, we put your team through a comprehensive brand workshop that helps to identify key corporate personas, target audiences and brand messaging. The results of this workshop are shared with the team and shape the brand story.
Creating all the assets, content and communications necessary for successful brand engagement is an ongoing process. One that needs to be properly planned for, executed and constantly monitored.
From this point on, it is important to understand that the sky's the limit! We work to create messaging that resonates and makes an impact. If that means that our message needs to be written in the sky by a plane, then we'll figure out a way to make it happen. But if you still have no idea what we do on the marcomm team, here's an abbreviated list:
- brand development & evolution (logo design, brand standards, font suggestions, color palette, patterns, design assets, photography styling)
- competitor research and comparison
- video & photography
- printed materials (brochures, sales sheets, fliers, catalogs, announcements, annual reports, posters, manuals, menus, invitations, press kits, editorial layouts, direct mails, promotional items)
- advertising campaigns (creative and media buying and management for printed publications, outdoor, radio, television, streaming, etc.)
- digital design (to support our digital media strategy & management team with social media content, email campaigns, newsletters, digital ads, etc.)
- environmental design (way-finding signage, office space, retail space, tradeshow presence, monumental, outdoor murals and billboards)
Reach out to Bell Collaborative today to see how our trade show and event planning experts can help you and your business!